<10 Degree Layering
- Full Length Insulated Tights
- Water or Windproof Running Pants
- Lightweight Base Layer
- Insulated Lightweight Jacket (down, wool, or synthetic material
- Water Repellent Jacket
- Additional Insulated Layer – a vest or jacket to go on top of your water repellent jacket.
- Glove and mitten combo.
- Wool Socks
- Weatherized Running Shoes – GORE-TEX (GTX) shoes that have a waterproof membrane, keeping the snow, rain, or sleet from soaking into your shoe. GTX shoes will also help to trap the heat created by your feet.